Friday, October 21, 2011

Real Steel is simply amazingggg!!


what can I say about this film?? I was enjoy watching this film.. REAL STEEL featuring Hugh Jackman and Dakota Goyo is not just a kids' film. it was simply amazing.. its strong performances make my heart beats faster. (ahaha, lelebih sgt dah tu ;p) seriously sume character dalam filem ini sangat menjiwai watak especially Charlie Kenton (Hugh Jackman) dan Max Kenton (Dakota Goyo). the film is about the robot fighting which replaced human boxers in the near future. xmo cete byk2.. go and watch it yourself.. then U know laa I x tipu uollss.. anw, if ade sape2 yg rasa nak tgk tu, if xde kawan, ajak laa I yeh?? I ok je if tgk lg sebab I suka sgt dgn kegagahan Charlie dan kekiutan Max =). really worth watching d film!! two thumbs up for Real Steel. I bagi 9 out of 10.. kira okay laa tu ye x??

okay, kat bawah ni ade beberapa pics yg i amek dari mr google. so, credit to mr google =)..


Reel Steel, Hugh Jackman, Dakota Goyo
world championship.. Zeus (undefeated robot) vs Atom (Max junkyard robot)

Atom training session with Charlie




No comments: